What People Say
Thank you to those parents who completed the parent survey in November 2020.
Parent and carers responses to the question:
In your opinion, what are the best things about The Mary Towerton School?
- Every teacher knows my child by name so he is easily adaptable to having a different teacher in their class to teach them. He can interact with children from other years (non COVID times!)
- Outdoor activities.
- I feel that the teaching and attention given to my children is individually tailored to both support and challenge them. The school has really embraced all the ways it can enrich my children’s learning experiences and drive continued improvement within the school.
- Staff, teachers etc. are very approachable and easy to talk to which is helpful with a child with severe behaviour and emotional needs.
- School is small all the staff are very friendly and it is in a nice area.
- The small class sizes & the ethos of the school. I believe that the happiness of the children is put first. The curriculum is fun and aimed at engaging the children. They certainly enjoy coming to school.
- Small inclusive nurturing school. All the staff know the children well & their individual needs.
- Small school, everybody knows everyone.